Help Everyone in Roanoke Valley Thrive
Your donation helps more people thrive. Thank you for making our community stronger!
Volunteer Opportunity in Our Community
The mini pantry movement is a grassroots, crowd sourced solution to immediate and local need. Whether a need for food or a need to give, mini pantries help neighbors feed neighbors,nourishing neighborhoods.
Give What You Can
Place unexpired food, hygiene, or paper items inside the mini pantry. Give what you would want to receive.
Why We Do This
This mini pantry is an easy way for neighbors to help neighbors who need food, hygiene, or paper items.
Things to note
Please see this mini pantry as our neighborhood’s. Be aware foot traffic may increase, and please reach out with suggestions.
If you would like to know more about our local Little Free Pantries or would like to volunteer, please contact Corey Slusher at 540.777.4204 or email Corey@uwrv.org.
If you are looking for a digital/print out about our Little Free Pantries, click here.
Come Visit Our Local Pantries
- Boys and Girls Club - 1714 9th St SE, Roanoke, VA 24013
- Morningside Farms - 917 Morgan Ave SE, Roanoke, VA 24013
- Glade Hill Rescue Squad - 5042 Old Franklin Turnpike, Glade Hill, VA 24092
- George Washington Carver Garden - 602 Loudon Avenue NW, Roanoke, VA 24016
- Hustle Haven - 355 Campbell Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 24016
Be In the Know - Get Connected!
Sign up to receive information about how your support changes lives in our community!