What is a small business partner?
Small businesses are often sent multiple requests to support a variety of important causes that combat food insecurity, education disparities, and other work to meet local needs. But most people and companies rarely have the time to explore these requests in depth to determine which to give to or which will be the most sustainable and life-giving to the community.
When you give to United Way of Roanoke Valley, your gift will support these efforts and more, allowing you to invest in initiatives and programs that create long-lasting, measurable, and positive change to Strengthen Families and Youth, Promote Self-Sufficiency, and aid in Health and Crisis Intervention in the Roanoke Valley.
Small Business Membership $365
Local Business Membership $540
Star Business Membership $1,000 and up
What are the benefits?
- One year membership
- Invitation to Small Business Partner events with networking opportunities
- Recognition on website, social media, and annual report
- Window cling to identify your business as a United Way and community supporter
- Invitation to events such as Annual Awards Celebration and Catalyst Luncheon
- Recognition in a Small Business Spotlight that goes out to over 14,000 community members
- Team-building opportunities with Day of Action Volunteer project
- Invitation to Leadership event (Local and Star Circles only)
Become a small business partner by giving as little as $1 a day or $365 a year, collaborating with your employees, or hosting a business event for United Way of Roanoke Valley. For more information, please contact Jeff Collignon, VP of Resource Development, at email@example.com or (540)777-4214