Help Everyone in Roanoke Valley Thrive
Your donation helps more people thrive. Thank you for making our community stronger!
United Way of Roanoke Valley Community Investments 2021-2022
United Way of Roanoke Valley funds programs, not agencies. The agencies listed below receive funding through the UWRV Community Investment process, utilizing the new tiered funding model approved by the Board in 2017. These agencies may operate multiple programs that are funded by UWRV.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Virginia
- Blue Ridge Legal Service
- Boys and Girls Club of Southwest Virginia
- Bradley Free Clinic
- CAFÉ for the Arts
- Carilion Clinic
- Child Health Investment Partnership of Roanoke Valley
- Children's Trust of Roanoke Valley
- Craig County Childcare Center
- Family Service of Roanoke Valley
- Feeding America Southwest Virginia
- Girl Scouts of Virginia Skyline
- LEAP for Local Food
- Legal Aid Society of Roanoke Valley
- New Horizons Healthcare
- Presbyterian Community Center
- Rescue Mission - Fralin Free Clinic
- Roanoke City Department of Social Services
- Star City Reads
- St. John's Community Youth Program
- Total Action for Progress
- United Methodist Community Outreach Program of Roanoke
- Virginia Blue Ridge Works
- West End Center
Be In the Know - Get Connected!
Sign up to receive information about how your support changes lives in our community!