*Our survey results are in, click here to read!
United Way of Roanoke Valley is conducting a survey to help better understand the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This information is helping us identify trends and local needs, and enable us to work with community partners to provide resources and support in this difficult time. This survey asked questions about you, your household, and how you have been getting by in these recent months.
We anticipate survey findings will be released in April. If you have questions, please contact us, email@example.com or 540-777-4200.
Thank you to all who participated, and our partners who helped get the word out!
The ALICE COVID-19 Impact Survey is a partnership of the following organizations:
- Alleghany County
- Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. Beta Chi Omega Chapter
- Botetourt County Public Schools
- Botetourt County Social Services
- Carilion Clinic
- City of Roanoke
- City of Roanoke Department of Social Services
- Community Foundation Serving Southwest Virginia
- Craig County Public Schools
- Feeding Southwest Virginia
- Franklin County
- Franklin County Department of Social Services
- Franklin County Public Schools
- Junior League of Roanoke Valley
- Latinas Network – Roanoke and New River Valley
- Macaroni Kid Roanoke
- Marsh & McLennan
- New Horizons Healthcare
- Nuestro Commercio Latino Roanoke
- RGC Resources, Inc./Roanoke Gas Company
- Roanoke City Public Schools
- Roanoke County
- Roanoke County – Salem Department of Social Services
- Roanoke County Public Schools
- Roanoke Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Roanoke Regional Partnership
- Roanoke Valley-Alleghany Regional Commission
- Salem City Public Schools
- Salem-Roanoke County Chamber of Commerce
- Sisters of Change
- Town of Vinton
- Virginia Department of Health – Roanoke City and Alleghany Health Districts
- Western Virginia Workforce Development Board/ VA Career Works – Blue Ridge Region
- Western Virginia Water Authority